The SEO Campaign Manager will join an experienced team who are focused on driving the SEO strategy for client campaigns using a holistic approach based on authority, trust and brand building in order to drive relevant, targeted traffic to client sites.
Working closely with colleagues in the search, social, content and outreach departments, the SEO Campaign Manager will take overall responsibility for project managing a client campaign to ensure that appropriate on and off-site activities are implemented, both by themselves and supporting team members.
The SEO Campaign Manager will benefit from regular in-house training sessions and will also be expected to knowledge share with peers and more junior members of the team.
- Assist with setting of client strategy
- Project manage overall delivery of campaign
- Undertake on-site technical SEO reviews & implement subsequent fixes
- Review competitor link landscape, advise and perform required activity
- Assign appropriate on and off-site tasks to supporting, in-house teams
- Measure and report on performance based on agreed KPIs
- Exploit strong network and negotiation skills to develop internal and external relationships
- Liaise with clients to ensure maximum visibility & understanding of activity undertaken
- Proven track record of delivering successful campaigns
- 2 – 3 years SEO experience, preferably gained in an UK agency environment
- Detailed technical knowledge of technical SEO
- Strong programming skills with knowledge of HTML, PHP, and ASP
- Extensive understanding of current ranking factors and inbound marketing techniques
- Excellent communication skills with good written and spoken English
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Hands on experience of off-site, authority building techniques
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong team working skills
- Passion for innovation
Employer: Just Search UK, Macclesfield, Cheshire, UK
Salary: Circa £24 – £28k dependent on skill levels and experience
To Apply: Please send your C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies)
I’m always up for a challenge and tomorrow I’ll be facing one of my biggest yet as a runner by taking part in the Greater Manchester Marathon.
I have run a few 10Ks and half marathons in the past but this will be my first ‘big one’. My head is telling me to pull back after this and focus on faster 10Ks but I’ve spied an advert for The Thames Path 50k so let see …..
I’m not running for charity tomorrow but I watched the events in Boston on the 15th April with horror and as a fellow runner, felt especially sad for all those people that had put months and months of hard training only to have some lunatic wreak havoc and spoil their day.
Sadly 3 people died and many others lost limbs or received other terrible injuries. For anyone that would like to support my efforts I ask you to consider donating a small amount to The One Fund, which is an official charity set up to help those affected:
For those who have kindly said they might turn up to shout words of support as I run, stagger or crawl past, my number is 3288 and I’ll be setting off from start area E. See if you can spot my funky blue and gold nails specially painted in the colours of Boston Athletic Association for the day.
Thanks for listening.
Bring it on!!!
I’ve ‘borrowed’ this SEO Christmas Carol from AWR to wish all my search marketing friends a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year.